I did myself a huge favor long ago by pre-cutting a lot of the peices that make up the DM Toolboxes. So when an order came in for one in the middle of the holiday rush it was just a cannonball and not a 2-ton bomb on my production schedule. It's been awhile since I had an order for one but I've made so many by now that their assembly is just about routine. I'm still finding ways to improve with each iteration though. This time around I used some tips from +Deven Rue to improve the weathering on the "paper" around the box. The client choose the black and blue scheme this time and I think it looks rather nice.